Terms and Conditions
1) The Commercial Tyre Business website is brought to you by Retreading Business Ltd, Crewe, Cheshire, United Kingdom
2) Retreading Business Ltd reserves the right to collect, process and store user data, as well as to use it for our own purposes. We also reserve the right to pass on this information to official authorities when required by law. By using this website you will be deemed to have accepted that Retreading Business Ltd can do this. Beyond this Retreading Business Ltd undertakes not to process or pass this information on to other third parties
3) Retreading Business Ltd makes all reasonable efforts to assure that the information on the Commercial Tyre Business web site is both accurate and up-to-date. However, Retreading Business Ltd will accept no liability for any errors or omissions on, or to the content of the site. Neither Retreading Business Ltd nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising from the customer’s use of the site.
4) In using the Commercial Tyre Business web site the user agrees not to hold Retreading Business Ltd liable for blames, demands, costs or damages caused as a result of any action carried out as a result of using the website.
5) Retreading Business Ltd reserves the right to change its terms and conditions at any time.
6) By placing a subscription order via our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7) By submitting an order through our website you are making an offer to subscribe to the selected magazine. No contractual obligations will arise until your offer to subscribe and receipt of full payment are confirmed to you by ourselves.
8) We reserve the right to accept or refuse offers to subscribe at our discretion.
10) Agreeing to Automatic renewal does not affect your right to cancel your subscription at any time.
11) If you cancel a new annual or three-year subscription within 30 days of order, a full refund will be given minus a £10 admin charge.
12) If you cancel the renewal of an annual or three-year subscription within 30 days of renewal, a full refund will be given.
13) If a subscription is cancelled part way through a subscription term, other than during the 30-day period mentioned in points 11 and 12 above, then no refund will be given.
14) No refunds are available on 30-day subscriptions. 30-day subscriptions are automatically renewed on a monthly basis. Clients wishing to cancel a recurring monthly subscription can do so by logging into their subscription account or by e-mailing us at email@example.com.