Howmet Wheel Systems has announced the European roll out of its lightest 22.5” x 11.75” sized wheel with 120mm offset, the newest member of the Ultra ONE family. This latest innovation of the European Alcoa Wheels portfolio is made possible with the Magnaforce alloy technology.
New Ultra ONE Alcoa Wheels Rolled Out in Europe
With 17 percent added strength, compared to the industry standard, the MagnaForce alloy enables an even stronger wheel, making Ultra ONE the strongest aluminium wheel in its class.
“We continue to expand our state-of-the art forged aluminium wheel solutions. We are proud to add a new member to our ground-breaking Ultra ONE wheels family”, said István Katus, Vice President EMEA of Howmet Wheel Systems. “The Ultra ONE wheels with MagnaForce alloy can help fleets to increase payload and optimise fuel efficiency, while contributing to reduced carbon emissions.”
The NEW 22.5” x 11.75” ET120 Ultra ONE Alcoa Wheel for trailers and as FrontRunner for heavy-duty trucks offers immediate benefits, such as:
- By 2 kg reduced weight of only 22,8 kg (32 mm Mounting Hole)
- While maintaining the 5 t payload
- Compatible both with clip-on and adhesive balancing weights
- Compatible with leading TPMS valve mounting systems
- Available with extra rim flange protection as Dura-Flange wheels
- Available in all Alcoa Wheels finishes: Dura-Bright, LvL ONE, and Brushed
By switching from steel to Alcoa Wheels, users in the commercial vehicle industry can save up to 51% in weight, allowing them to increase payload, reduce operating costs, boost profitability and extend brake and tyre life with better heat dissipation.