Arconic Wheel and Transportation Products has announced the European roll out of its lightest heavy-duty truck wheel, the Ultra ONE wheel.
Europe Sees Launch of Ultra One Alcoa Wheels
This latest innovation of the Alcoa Wheels portfolio is made possible with the new breakthrough alloy called MagnaForce. With 17 percent added strength, compared to the industry standard, the MagnaForce alloy enables an even lighter wheel without compromising strength.
István Katus, Vice President EMEA of Arconic Wheel and Transportation Products said; “Our ground-breaking Ultra ONE wheels help fleets increase payload and fuel efficiency, while reducing CO2 emissions, contributing to Europe’s ambitious emission reduction goals.”
The NEW Ultra ONE Alcoa Wheels offer immediate and significant benefits, such as:
- Increased payload of 4,250 kg for the new Ultra ONE 22.5 x 9.00.
- Weight reduction up to 1kg, contributing to reduced CO2 emissions and fuel usage.
- Compatible with clip-on and adhesive balancing weights - Compatible with leading TPMS valve mounting systems.
- Available with extra rim flange protection as Dura-Flange wheels.
- Available in all Alcoa Wheels finishes: Brushed, LvL ONE and Dura-Bright.