Continental has released the first update of its digital tyre monitoring platform ContiConnect. The web portal now has more functions, and the appearance of the entire application has been improved.
New ContiConnect Features
The new features link the ContiConnect services directly with fleet operations. Thereby tyre management can be improved by using digital monitoring data for physical tyre maintenance.
The main new features, which are available for all ContiConnect users with immediate effect are:
– Individual notification rules regarding tyre temperature and pressure with custom thresholds
– New filling assistant supports precise tyre inflation regardless of the tyre’s temperature
– Printable task lists with open to-dos for efficient overview of maintenance tasks for workshop employees
– Data export enables individualised analyses and allows for processing in further systems
– Manual tyre data upload to the web portal, called ContiConnect Light, enables tyre monitoring without a yard reader station or telematics integration.